Businesses on the Paseo Marítimo warn of closures due to refurbishment work
An important part of the complaints lies in the way the works are being started.
1,000 parking spaces being eliminated on Palma's Paseo Marítimo
But over 1,100 spaces are being created elsewhere.
Work on Palma's new Paseo Marítimo will start within four weeks
Work will take twenty months; pedestrians and cyclists will be prioritised.
- Marga Prohens, the centre right politician who spent her summers in Southampton, looks set to be new Balearic President
- Six-year-old girl falls from a third floor in Palma
- Oprah Winfrey in Mallorca holiday
- Monday's weather in Mallorca - alerts for rain and thunderstorms
- It´s not fare. Palma taxi problems mount