A sinkhole of eight metres in diameter has led to the closure of lanes on the Avenidas in Palma. The sinkhole appeared on Tuesday morning by the old headquarters of the Sa Nostra Bank on the Avenida Gran i General Consell. Two of the three lanes in the direction of Plaça Espanya and one lane in the direction of General Riera have had to be closed.
Huge sinkhole appears in Palma
Also in News
- Marga Prohens, the centre right politician who spent her summers in Southampton, looks set to be new Balearic President
- Six-year-old girl falls from a third floor in Palma
- Oprah Winfrey in Mallorca holiday
- Monday's weather in Mallorca - alerts for rain and thunderstorms
- It´s not fare. Palma taxi problems mount
To be able to write a comment, you have to be registered and logged in
Currently there are no comments.