The huge sinkhole that appeared on the Avenidas in Palma on Tuesday morning has exposed the remains of a bastion that was part of the wall built from 1576.
Palma sinkhole reveals remains of 16th century bastion
The wall was to guide the layout for the Avenidas
Also in News
- Marga Prohens, the centre right politician who spent her summers in Southampton, looks set to be new Balearic President
- Six-year-old girl falls from a third floor in Palma
- Oprah Winfrey in Mallorca holiday
- Monday's weather in Mallorca - alerts for rain and thunderstorms
- It´s not fare. Palma taxi problems mount
To be able to write a comment, you have to be registered and logged in
Currently there are no comments.