According to the property website Fotocasa, house prices in the Balearics in February broke all records for the month. Ana Mato, the website's director of studies, said on Tuesday that "we have never detected such a large price increase in such a short period of time".
Balearic house prices up 20% year-on-year - property website report
Up to 3,466 euros per square metre
Also in News
- Marga Prohens, the centre right politician who spent her summers in Southampton, looks set to be new Balearic President
- Six-year-old girl falls from a third floor in Palma
- Oprah Winfrey in Mallorca holiday
- Monday's weather in Mallorca - alerts for rain and thunderstorms
- It´s not fare. Palma taxi problems mount
To be able to write a comment, you have to be registered and logged in
Currently there are no comments.