The National Police have arrested two Spanish men aged 72 and 73 in connection with robberies committed in tourist areas of Manacor such as Porto Cristo.
Two septuagenarians arrested for robberies in tourist areas
Also in News
- German population of the Balearics has fallen by half
- Balearic government gets tough on illegal holiday lets, takes issue to Brussels
- I will never travel through Barcelona again... another carjacking
- Balearic holiday panic due to UK passport strike
- Palma restaurant owners accuse town hall of "persecution"
To be able to write a comment, you have to be registered and logged in
And the moral to all the crims in Mallorca is you can just keep going because even if you do get caught you’ll be released in no time to continue your trade. Arrested 170 times over the years and still going. Wow! They should deserve prison but give them a medal instead. It’s the dolts who make the laws that allow this to happen who need the brickbats,, not these two.