Palma town hall has responded to residents' complaints about the German Schlagersterne music festival in the bullring by insisting that the noise level did not exceed 65 decibels outside, the limit set by municipal ordinance.
Palma bullring German festival complied with noise regulations
Residents concerned about other events that may be planned
Also in News
- New law for pet owners comes into force on Friday in Mallorca
- Investigation into the death of a British woman following cosmetic surgery in Mallorca
- Now Spain torpedoes all-inclusive cruise deals with extra booze and food taxes
- Prostitution gang arrests in Alcudia, Inca and Muro
- Mallorca fans see red over scantily clad dancers in VIP area!