Carlos García Roldán, known as Charly, is accused by the Prosecutor's Office of having been the mastermind behind the biggest real-estate scam ever committed in Mallorca. This involved 32 'phantom' developments, affected 146 people and has been valued at 3.3 million euros.
Acquittal requested for mastermind behind Mallorca's largest property swindle
No "deceptive action", just a breach of contract
Also in News
- Final touches to Rafa Nadal and Mery Perelló's spectacular home in Porto Cristo
- Award-winning British actress braves the weather at home in Mallorca
- A Place in the Sun star gives Mallorca a shining endorsement
- The seven euro supermarket anti-wrinkle cream which is causing a sensation
- Scoff your ham and cheese sandwich before landing in Mallorca
To be able to write a comment, you have to be registered and logged in
Currently there are no comments.