Michael Bormann is the proprietor of the Deutsches Eck restaurant. It is on C. Miquel Pellisa in Playa de Palma, a street that is better known as Bierstrasse. He says that the "party spirit" this year is "very extreme". "After the pandemic, it is clear that you have to catch up. However, some German holidaymakers are misbehaving to excess. We are a restaurant, not a pub. It seems that many people cannot understand this."
Drunken tourism in Playa de Palma "worse than ever"
Holidaymaker profile is said to have changed
Also in News
- British residents unable to drive in Spain from Friday, licence exchange process still flawed
- One of the world’s largest super yachts went "missing" after leaving Mallorca
- Taylor Swift jets in for Mallorca wedding
- Get the Mallorca Beach App!
- Eyewitness account when two planes collided on the tarmac at Palma airport in Mallorca