There was a protest in Alcudia some weeks ago against the excessive occupation of the public way by terraces in the old centre. In Soller, the port in particular, residents have been complaining about the same thing over the summer. In the past, there have been complaints in Bunyola because of the sheer number of cyclists who take over terraces and other public space in the main square.
Now 'massification' comes to a Mallorcan village
A resident says that it's almost impossible to walk through the square
Also in News
- EasyJet adds two new UK-to-Mallorca routes for 2024
- Two more Michelin stars for Mallorca
- Update: The 90-day rule for Britons in Spain your views keep flooding in "keeping a second home in Spain will no longer be viable."
- One million Brits would benefit from 90-day rule being scrapped in Spain
- Police chase ends with arrest of one of Mallorca's most dangerous criminals