The super luxury cruise ship, Scenic Eclipse, docked in Palma this morning. She has been designed for polar expeditions and she even carries a seven person crewed submersible called Scenic Neptune along with two helicopters. While the vessel spends a significant part of the year in the Polar Regions, it also operates regular voyages in the Americas, Europe, Caribbean and South America.
Super luxury Scenic Eclipse comes out of the cold in Mallorca
She carries her own submarine and two helicopters
Also in News
- EasyJet adds two new UK-to-Mallorca routes for 2024
- Update: The 90-day rule for Britons in Spain your views keep flooding in " When we’re in Mallorca we also support the local economy"
- Cala d'Or is UK’s top travel destination for 2024 as Mallorca remains number one
- Famous old club to become part of new Palma hotel
- Two more Michelin stars for Mallorca