It was built towards the end of the 1990s as part of the project to pedestrianise the Paseo Marítimo in Alcudia and was representative of an era when Alcudia attracted other structures that were to become talking-points - Ben Jakober's Leonardo's Knot on the Magic Roundabout, Aligi Sassu's horse, the bridge that went nowhere. What were they?
Alcudia's 'bridge to nowhere' is coming down
The walkway had begun to deteriorate badly
Also in News
- EasyJet adds two new UK-to-Mallorca routes for 2024
- Update: The 90-day rule for Britons in Spain your views keep flooding in " When we’re in Mallorca we also support the local economy"
- Cala d'Or is UK’s top travel destination for 2024 as Mallorca remains number one
- Famous old club to become part of new Palma hotel
- Two more Michelin stars for Mallorca