Palma town hall has given the go-ahead for work at the Son Moix Stadium, the home of Real Mallorca. The cost of the work is put at around 20 million euros; it will be paid for by shareholders. The work will commence in May after the end of the season and, in all, will take until mid-2024 to complete. It will be in three phases.
Green light for Real Mallorca stadium improvements
Also in Sport
- Massive security operation for Christmas in Mallorca
- Michael Douglas has a fortune of 350 million dollars, Mallorca home is one of his key assets
- Penguins land in Mallorca
- Mallorca security services on red alert for Spain-Morocco World Cup clash
- "The main economy in the Balearics has become the real-estate business"