There can’t have been many months in the 103-year history of Real Mallorca as pulsating and exuberant as June 2019. The Palma side were in the English equivalent of the Conference League last season (Segunda B) playing most of their away matches in tiny grounds with plastic pitches.
First leg of playoff final on Thursday
Also in Sport
- The owner's fear of the 'tenant-squatter' in Mallorca
- Update: Mallorca December temperature records broken, Mallorca basks in sunshine, highs of 24ºC
- Housing law has reduced the number of homes to rent in Mallorca by up to 30%
- Top British cyclist trains in Alcudia
- New Exeter to Mallorca flights for 2024 - the Brits are coming