After a weekend when a mummy covered with chocolate and nuts was discovered near Cairo in Egypt – archaeologists believe it may be Pharoah Roche! – Real Mallorca remain unbeaten in their last five games (three away games without losing) and have five clean sheets after they hung on for a creditable point in the Anduva against Mirandes on Sunday night. Although a 0-0 draw sounds like a pretty drab affair this was a game of high intensity with both sides coming close to breaking the deadlock.
Ten-man Mallorca happy with 0-0 draw
Also in Sport
- Strikes at Spain's airports over the festive period
- Balearics is for sale, over 91 hotels on the market
- Supermarket shop in Mallorca 70% more expensive than a year ago
- You no longer have to remove liquids, electronic device from your hand luggage at Palma airport
- Palma town hall cannot stop demolition of beach restaurant, say environmentalists