Rayo Vallecano claimed a point in the most dramatic of finishes against a Real Mallorca side who at last looked like they’re back on track to have another exceptional season. The Vallecas stadium witnessed the craziest nine minutes of the La Liga season so far. In the time that elapsed between the 93rd and 102nd minute, this period was not for fans of a nervous disposition. Football, at least in Spain, no longer lasts 90 minutes and the added-on time is producing goals and lots of controversy.
Retaken penalty breaks Mallorca hearts in 2-2 draw
Rayo Vallecano 2 - Real Mallorca 2
- EasyJet adds two new UK-to-Mallorca routes for 2024
- Update: The 90-day rule for Britons in Spain your views keep flooding in " When we’re in Mallorca we also support the local economy"
- Cala d'Or is UK’s top travel destination for 2024 as Mallorca remains number one
- Famous old club to become part of new Palma hotel
- Two more Michelin stars for Mallorca