The first major outdoor sporting event of the spring season in Mallorca lands this coming weekend on the east coast of Mallorca. The iconic Portocolom Triathlon celebrates its twenty-fifth edition with the coastal town of Felanitx as its epicentre and two distances (111 and 55'5) for participants in an historic event on the island's and international calendar.
Road closures due to the Portocolom Triathlon
The first major outdoor sporting event of the spring season
Also in Sport
- British residents unable to drive in Spain from Friday, licence exchange process still flawed
- One of the world’s largest super yachts went "missing" after leaving Mallorca
- Taylor Swift jets in for Mallorca wedding
- Get the Mallorca Beach App!
- Eyewitness account when two planes collided on the tarmac at Palma airport in Mallorca