Aaron Henderson with his girlfriend.
Paul Waugh was last week acquitted of the murder of Aaron Henderson.
Paul L.W. is to be held on remand. The other person who was arrested has been released on charges.
Briton Paul L.W. from Middlesbrough, arrested in connection with the death of Aaron Henderson, stands accused of fatal aggression.
A Briton, said to be a club bouncer, was arrested on Tuesday night. A Spaniard was detained on Wednesday morning.
- Update: The 90-day rule for Britons in Spain your views keep flooding in " When we’re in Mallorca we also support the local economy"
- Get the Mallorca Beach App!
- One million Brits would benefit from 90-day rule being scrapped in Spain
- Mallorca Bulletin Reader Offers
- Mallorca hoteliers calling for eight-year sentences for British tourists' false claims