The Balearic attorney's office is to lodge an appeal which will seek to recover the 2.3 million euros that were paid to the Instituto Nóos.
Laura Camargo of Podemos said the hoteliers have an "allergy" to taxes and that the appeal is a "disgrace".
The High Court now has twenty days in which to decide whether to accept the appeal or not.
The appeal against restraining orders on Rodríguez is because these take no account of presumption of innocence or of judicial protection.
The town hall is facilitating the appeal process and believes the decision to withdraw deliveries to be unacceptable.
- Palma's Via de Cintura cut off to save the lives of a group of disoriented dogs
- 'She-devil' leader of Mallorca gang ordered to prison
- The ham war of Palma's Olivar Market to go to court
- Which supermarkets are open on December 6 and 8?
- Leader of a gang who stole from trucks in Germany arrested in Mallorca