Captain Jonny Greenall is now ready to take off
Owner, Captain Jonny Greenall is now ready to take off into the post-Covid era.
Seeing Mallorca with Balearic Helicopters.
Interview with Captain Jonny Greenall, the owner of Balearic Helicopters, which is based at the Son Bonet airfield.
This is the most accurate, up to date and comprehensive book that has been written for Majorca, and comprises all of my local knowledge and a selection of my bird and habitat photographs.
- New "Nomad visa" to be launched on January 1, new life in Spain awaits
- Rafa Nadal and Mery Perelló in Turin with their baby boy
- Get the Mallorca Beach App!
- End of the road in sight for British driving licence saga in Spain
- New owner of "Night Manager" estate in Pollensa asks permission to carry out improvements