The Balearic law has "invaded" state competences for protecting bullfighting.
In the Balearic parliament report, it says that there is no rule which defines what the bullfight is or should be.
The suspension will be in place for five months, at the end of which the court will have to decide to either lift the suspension or ratify it.
- Britons will have to pay to come to Mallorca from 2022
- More bad news for British residents driving in Spain
- Palma airport damaging Mallorca's image in the UK
- Tourist who dived into Magalluf pool was egged on by friends
- Enough is enough! Petition launched after UK driving licences banned in Spain for residents