There was no proof that the rental company employees knew that the apartment was in such a state.
One of the biggest problems is that bureaucracy is hindering the registration process
Fevitur, had brought the action against Noguera because of the prohibition of apartment holiday rentals in the city.
Airbnb and TripAdvisor have allegedly not complied with requirements of Balearic holiday rentals legislation.
Tourist Accommodation bookings increase.
- Britons will have to pay to come to Mallorca from 2022
- More bad news for British residents driving in Spain
- Palma airport damaging Mallorca's image in the UK
- Tourist who dived into Magalluf pool was egged on by friends
- Enough is enough! Petition launched after UK driving licences banned in Spain for residents