The Civil Guard and Maritime Rescue were involved in the operations.
Her mother and eight bodies of migrants who drowned in the incident have been found.
A migrant boat in Formentera.
The SIVE (Integrated System of External Surveillance)
726 migrants have been intercepted in the Balearics so far this year.
Seven of the boats were in Mallorca or Cabrera.
One boat in Majorca, one in Ibiza, one in Formentera.
- Mallorca hoteliers calling for eight-year sentences for British tourists' false claims
- Another EuroMillions winner in Mallorca
- Woman seriously injured after being attacked by three pit bulls in Mallorca
- Helicopter crashes on ring road, three injured
- An ex-RAF pilot's wish - to donate his Mallorca finca for holidays for disadvantaged children