President Armengol again clashed with Jorge Campos of Vox, who wanted borders closed to migrants.
The tourism minister was called a fool (allegedly); the citizens were being taken for fools; and curfew times were moving around.
Travellers to the Canaries will need to record negative tests.
Tests before flying to and from the Balearics and the Canaries, plus rules for incidence rates per 100,000.
- Update: The 90-day rule for Britons in Spain your views keep flooding in " When we’re in Mallorca we also support the local economy"
- Get the Mallorca Beach App!
- One million Brits would benefit from 90-day rule being scrapped in Spain
- Mallorca Bulletin Reader Offers
- Mallorca hoteliers calling for eight-year sentences for British tourists' false claims