The Bank of Spain.
The Bank of Spain is forecasting a 60% fall in Spain's tourism activity this year.
The Bank of Spain has this week presented a report into homeworking, something else which is attracting a great deal of attention just at the moment.
- Change of location for Palma Christmas ball because it was too big
- From Hollywood to Mallorca love still in the air for Michael Douglas and Catherine Zeta-Jones
- Penguins land in Mallorca
- "It is a grave error not to listen to our foreign residents," said Mayor of Andratx
- Mallorca club owner busted for drug trafficking and possession of prohibited weapons