Millions of British home owners in Spain feel they are being punished for Brexit.
Update: The 90-day rule for Britons in Spain your views keep flooding in "keeping a second home in Spain will no longer be viable."
"Keeping a second home in Spain will no longer be viable."
Spain’s Minister of Tourism, Hector Gomez, has hinted that those in his government also wanted to work with the EU towards some sort of “exception”.
British teacher accuses Balearic education department of discrimination after being wrongfully rejected from selection process
"I would greatly welcome any support or the opportunity to denounce this situation as it is clearly one of discrimination towards UK citizens living in Mallorca and trying to make a living."
Calls for a by-lateral agreement between the two countries.
Brexit and British vistors to the island.
Brexit continues to be full of surprises, now it’s VAT and customs and excise duties.
“It is clear that Brexit is having an impact on our daily lives in Mallorca...”
- Update: The 90-day rule for Britons in Spain your views keep flooding in "keeping a second home in Spain will no longer be viable."
- Fury in Spain over M&S's Chorizo/paella croquetas
- Boom in foreign real estate agencies in Mallorca's towns is over
- EasyJet adds two new UK-to-Mallorca routes for 2024
- Mallorca to escape polar bomb over December Bank Holiday