Etiqueta 'British Airways in Majorca'
IAG said on Friday it planned to fly about 60% of its pre-pandemic capacity in the current quarter.
All EU countries are currently on Britain's amber list.
- Helicopter crashes on ring road, three injured
- Woman seriously injured after being attacked by three pit bulls in Mallorca
- Demolition catches Son Banya drug dealers unawares
- Cala d'Or is UK’s top travel destination for 2024 as Mallorca remains number one
- Motorcyclist dies after head-on collision with a truck