Etiqueta 'Britons living in Spain'
Non-resident British nationals can only stay in Spain for 90 days at a time.
Only a phone call away.
The Spanish government has urgently passed legislation in order to protect the rights of the 365,967 Britons.
Five hundred euro notes.
- Update: The 90-day rule for Britons in Spain your views keep flooding in "keeping a second home in Spain will no longer be viable."
- Fury in Spain over M&S's Chorizo/paella croquetas
- Boom in foreign real estate agencies in Mallorca's towns is over
- Mallorcan shot dead in Brazil was "executed"
- Calling all Santas! Mass gathering in Palma on Saturday: Xmas What's On