Just eleven fugitives are still on the run after 84 were captured; some could be in Majorca.
British residents have until May 7 to register to vote in the European Elections as conditions currently stand.
Shock announcement from the European Union post Brexit.
At least ten people including two Britons were killed. Six people still believed missing (updated at 18.00, Wednesday).
Margalida Capellà says this would not be an initiative against tourists or against the British but against the whole notion of drunken tourism.
Four people in all have so far been arrested, though this number is expected to rise to ten.
The gang's leader is now being held in custody on a court's instruction.
Wanting information about bacon, butlers and Spanish nudists were among the stranger enquiries.
Most of those who had fled British justice were in the Balearics, Canaries or on the east coast of the mainland (Alicante area) and on the south coast, especially on the Costa del Sol.
- Britons will have to pay to come to Mallorca from 2022
- More bad news for British residents driving in Spain
- Palma airport damaging Mallorca's image in the UK
- Tourist who dived into Magalluf pool was egged on by friends
- Enough is enough! Petition launched after UK driving licences banned in Spain for residents