The proposed law ... "should be based on balance, sustainability and a free market".
The agreement for a pact on competitiveness, employment and social progress for the Balearics was signed today at the presidential headquarters, the Consolat de Mar.
- British driving licence deal could be "tied to agreement over Gibraltar"
- A night of heavy rain and destruction in Mallorca
- Spanish fury over British paella sandwich! Follow our perfect paella recipe
- Briton arrested for sexual advances on Liverpool flight
- When your English is only good enough for Magalluf!