Bylaw amendment will also cover noisy recreational machines.
The federation wants the new bylaw for terraces to be introduced as a matter of urgency.
Palma's "public way" bylaw will be negative and result in the disappearance of terraces and the loss of jobs.
- EasyJet flight intercepted by fighter as it heads to Balearic airspace
- Irish tourist serious after Santa Ponsa hotel balcony fall
- German tourists, waiters "held" Vietnamese artists until police arrived
- Masks could be reintroduced in Spain's top holiday destinations
- Delays in Palma because of easyJet strike