Negotiations were "clandestine" and "hasty".
One of the main unions is insisting that current caution needs to continue in order to save summer employment.
Balearic unemployment is "the consequence of the total dependence of the tourism industry on sun and beach holidays".
- Update: The 90-day rule for Britons in Spain your views keep flooding in "keeping a second home in Spain will no longer be viable."
- Fury in Spain over M&S's Chorizo/paella croquetas
- Boom in foreign real estate agencies in Mallorca's towns is over
- EasyJet adds two new UK-to-Mallorca routes for 2024
- Mallorcan shot dead in Brazil was "executed"