Cala Mondragó, Santanyi.
The terrace will be removed as well as the bar.
The removal of the beach bar will allow regeneration of habitats and dunes.
The beach bar in Cala Mondragó which will be demolished.
There will be a removable beach bar instead, like those on Es Trenc beach.
Cala Mondragó, where the beach bar is going.
A demountable beach bar will eventually replace the permanent one.
This comes at the end of a process that has lasted fourteen years.
The beach bar is closed, awaiting demolition.
- Update: The 90-day rule for Britons in Spain your views keep flooding in " When we’re in Mallorca we also support the local economy"
- Get the Mallorca Beach App!
- One million Brits would benefit from 90-day rule being scrapped in Spain
- Mallorca Bulletin Reader Offers
- Mallorca hoteliers calling for eight-year sentences for British tourists' false claims