The demolition of the beach bar.
The Cala Torta 'chiringuito' was demolished in October 2020.
Cala Torta, one of the coves highlighted by Daniel and Lorena.
After years of controversy, the permanent chiringuito is to disappear.
A bus service and a charge of four euros for the car park near to Cala Torta.
- Britons could be denied entry to the Balearics next year
- Palma delays because of air-traffic control and Ryanair strikes
- British residents taking drastic action over driving licences
- First day of Ryanair strike could affect 73,200 passengers on Friday
- Spanish government announces new anti-crisis measures