The travel industry is on high alert for disruption this summer.
The walk was officially due to have started in Inca at 4am on Sunday morning.
The fireworks company says that the cancellation for the Santa Ponsa fiestas is "exclusively attributable to the town hall".
- Mallorca hoteliers calling for eight-year sentences for British tourists' false claims
- Another EuroMillions winner in Mallorca
- Woman seriously injured after being attacked by three pit bulls in Mallorca
- Helicopter crashes on ring road, three injured
- Motorcyclist dies after head-on collision with a truck