Google searches for popular Spanish resorts have plummeted.
Britons heading to the Balearics and Spain could be hit with delays and cancellations.
French air-traffic controllers accused of being engaged in an "abusive, endemic conflict".
Autumn half-terms in German states mean tourists coming to Majorca throughout October.
As part of the ongoing industrial action by workers with SFM, the Majorcan rail company, some train and metro services will be cancelled tomorrow. The next day of industrial action is scheduled for Tuesday, 11 October.
Further disruption because of industrial action is scheduled for Wednesday.
- Palma's Via de Cintura cut off to save the lives of a group of disoriented dogs
- 'She-devil' leader of Mallorca gang ordered to prison
- The ham war of Palma's Olivar Market to go to court
- Which supermarkets are open on December 6 and 8?
- Leader of a gang who stole from trucks in Germany arrested in Mallorca