To my surprise, the Spanish government is standing firm on recreational cannabis use.
National Police officers say they confiscated 49.64 grams of cannabis worth 250 euros, cash and drug paraphernalia.
- Robbie Williams rocks and shocks the Balearics
- British residents refused travel discount, charged 600 euros for Palma-Barcelona return flight
- Michael Schumacher will need large medical team in Mallorca
- Luxury yacht catches fire off Formentera
- Covid, reminder if you are travelling from the UK to the Balearics