The Christmas lights were switched on a little earlier this year so we thought we would take a look and do a spot of Christmas shopping.
“I forgot about the lights of Porto Cristo because I thought that the person in charge of Comerç would be taking care of them."
The Majorca Daily Bulletin organised an open top bus tour of the Palma Christmas lights.
- Britons could be denied entry to the Balearics next year
- Palma delays because of air-traffic control and Ryanair strikes
- British residents taking drastic action over driving licences
- First day of Ryanair strike could affect 73,200 passengers on Friday
- Mallorca Live: Making some changes after first day problems