"Maybe there’s a few relapsed ravers in the royal household..."
A major concert bringing together some of the best-loved music from British cinema is taking place tomorrow night at Bellver Castle as a tribute to the late James Bond director, Guy Hamilton, who died at his Andratx home last year.
Stephen Blue is going to be treating music lovers to a free night of "music for the senses" in Plaça de l’Església in his home village of Mancor de la Vall.
- EasyJet adds two new UK-to-Mallorca routes for 2024
- Update: The 90-day rule for Britons in Spain your views keep flooding in " When we’re in Mallorca we also support the local economy"
- Cala d'Or is UK’s top travel destination for 2024 as Mallorca remains number one
- Famous old club to become part of new Palma hotel
- Two more Michelin stars for Mallorca