"We cannot look the other way. We should be demanding that someone takes responsibility for all that has happened."
"There is a weak point in government and that is him. Therefore, we ask him to step aside."
Més in Minorca (Ruth Mateu is from Minorca) feel that Mateu has been hung out to dry and have decided to leave the government.
Occupancy is expected to be much the same as this year in 2017, but profit will be the best for the past ten years.
There are to be four key campaigns: control of temporary appointments and potential contractual fraud; control of the hours of work; control of part-time contracts; and limitations on overtime.
Northern News Spotlight
The Alternativa denounced contracts that the town hall had entered into, and these included Nordesport.
- Two famous Vietnamese artists accused of raping a British teenager
- Irish tourist serious after Santa Ponsa hotel balcony fall
- "Make or brake" month for British drivers in the Balearics
- British arrivals to be fast-tracked at Palma Airport
- German tourists, waiters "held" Vietnamese artists until police arrived