The country's two-week coronavirus contagion rate fell to 223 cases per 100,000 people.
Ministers were creating even more confusion about travel; when might the quarantine actually end?; and the health ministry was in more familiar summer territory.
- Britons could be denied entry to the Balearics next year
- British residents taking drastic action over driving licences
- First day of Ryanair strike could affect 73,200 passengers on Friday
- Mallorca Live: Making some changes after first day problems
- Palma delays because of air-traffic control and Ryanair strikes