Etiqueta 'Cruise tourism Majorca'
The Costa Smeralda in Palma early last year.
The ports authority says that it is impossible to say when cruise ships will return.
There have been no cruise ships in Palma since the ban was introduced in March.
- Britons will have to pay to come to Mallorca from 2022
- More bad news for British residents driving in Spain
- Palma airport damaging Mallorca's image in the UK
- Tourist who dived into Magalluf pool was egged on by friends
- Enough is enough! Petition launched after UK driving licences banned in Spain for residents