Etiqueta 'Direct aid'
Souvenir shops excluded from government direct aid
The problem for souvenir shops is how their business activity is classified.
Congress approves 1,000 million euros aid for the Balearics
The Balearics will receive a larger share of the aid package than other regions.
1,000 million euros of state aid for Balearic businesses
Over 40,000 businesses, including the self-employed, are set to benefit.
Nightlife calling for 800 million euro rescue plan
The Balearic government is said to have "marginalised" nightlife when it comes to aid.
Armengol denies there is "social breakdown" because of unemployment
There was a further demand in parliament on Tuesday for direct aid for business.
Council of Mallorca direct aid for discos and wholesalers
The Council's aid for all sectors is now over 24 million euros.
Nightlife sector seeking extension to bankruptcy moratorium
Accumulated losses in the nightlife sector are put at 20,000 million euros.
Three million euros direct aid for Balearics transport sector
Aid for coach operators and taxi drivers, among others.
- Oprah Winfrey in Mallorca holiday
- Marga Prohens, the centre right politician who spent her summers in Southampton, looks set to be new Balearic President
- Six-year-old girl falls from a third floor in Palma
- It´s not fare. Palma taxi problems mount
- Monday's weather in Mallorca - alerts for rain and thunderstorms