The video, which is about 40 seconds long, has been edited by the U.S. military for length but shows events in a sequential order, the Pentagon said
One of the drones.
Tráfico have two state-of-the art drones to check on driving offences.
Spanish airport operator AENA said 26 flights had to be rerouted away from Barajas after the sightings.
Twenty-two flights were rerouted.
There are currently some 500 drones in the Balearics for which there is no control by any relevant authority.
The cause of the green colour of the sea when the summer weather is at its hottest is said to be something of a mystery.
Prototype is on schedule to be operational by next year.
counter a rapid rise in COVID-19 contagion.
- Update: The 90-day rule for Britons in Spain your views keep flooding in "keeping a second home in Spain will no longer be viable."
- Fury in Spain over M&S's Chorizo/paella croquetas
- Boom in foreign real estate agencies in Mallorca's towns is over
- EasyJet adds two new UK-to-Mallorca routes for 2024
- Mallorca to escape polar bomb over December Bank Holiday