“Despite the Easter lockdown there is an air of optimism around the island that it will all be coming to an end soon....”
The Week in Tourism
When it comes to jobs, the application of ERTE temporary layoff regulations has resulted in Meliá laying off around 8,300 employees in Spain.
- Super luxury Scenic Eclipse comes out of the cold in Mallorca
- Big increase in Balearic snake population (and they can also swim!)
- Fire burns down a villa in Calvia
- British cruise ship which made controversial visit to Cornish town docks in Palma
- Illegal holiday homes could soon be available to rent (legally!)