Brexit is turning out to be a disaster and unless a lifeboat can be found and quickly to salvage what is left I fear that all the hopes of a stronger more independent UK trading with the EU and the rest of the world voted for last year will disappear into the fog of dissension.
Theresa May said her offer to fellow EU leaders to guarantee the rights of their compatriots living in Britain after Brexit was "very fair and very serious" but her peers sounded sceptical, with Belgium's leader calling it "particularly vague".
- Mallorca hoteliers calling for eight-year sentences for British tourists' false claims
- Woman seriously injured after being attacked by three pit bulls in Mallorca
- Helicopter crashes on ring road, three injured
- Another EuroMillions winner in Mallorca
- Motorcyclist dies after head-on collision with a truck