There are still a few days to go to assess the impact of Easter, but incidence rates have remained stable.
Inter-island travel will, after all, be permitted.
The opposition have attacked the government's contradictions on tourism.
Two years ago, over 700 hotels were open at Easter.
Regions' decisions regarding mobility make Easter tourism unfeasible.
On the beach in late March 2012.
Spain's hotels confederation believes there can be national tourism at Easter.
President Armengol with Vicent Mari, president of the Council of Ibiza.
- Britons will have to pay to come to Mallorca from 2022
- More bad news for British residents driving in Spain
- Palma airport damaging Mallorca's image in the UK
- Enough is enough! Petition launched after UK driving licences banned in Spain for residents
- Tourist who dived into Magalluf pool was egged on by friends