The elections are almost upon us, and tourism is a key issue.
The El spokesperson has called for Armengol to be more transparent and to demand that Madrid transfers the 177 million euros more which should have come to the Balearics through this year's regional financing system.
Biel Company of the PP wants "clear and objective criteria" for holiday rentals and not the current arbitrariness.
Jaume Font of El Pi believes that it should be up to town halls to decide what is allowed and in accordance with the needs of specific municipalities.
Rentals zoning will benefit coastal areas and will prevent the development and renewal of municipalities in the interior.
There is a great deal of political manoeuvring which could result in the El Pi party expelling its one councillor.
- Mallorca hoteliers calling for eight-year sentences for British tourists' false claims
- Another EuroMillions winner in Mallorca
- Woman seriously injured after being attacked by three pit bulls in Mallorca
- Helicopter crashes on ring road, three injured
- An ex-RAF pilot's wish - to donate his Mallorca finca for holidays for disadvantaged children