It’s warmed up a little bit in the Balearic Islands but strong winds are making it feel much cooler.
Majorca is a bit miserable today with clouds obscuring the sunshine in most places, but it should stay dry.
Two cruise ships are scheduled in port today. Summer fiestas are in full swing. Plenty of markets to visit and films in English.
Celebrations for Saint Bartholomew dominate the fiestas' scene in Ses Salines, Soller, Valldemossa and elsewhere. Alcudia has its tourist day. The "final countdown" for summer drawing to a close finds Swedish rockers Europe in Palma and seasons ending - Martin Garrix concludes the BH summer in Magalluf and Stockhausen brings the curtain down on the Pollensa Festival.
To be held on 29 and 30 April, the festival spotlights acts from various genres - indie, rock, world music, reggae, electronica and hip hop.
Fairs and Fiestas
Manacor has responded to the level four anti-terrorist alert that is in place across Spain.
- Update: The 90-day rule for Britons in Spain your views keep flooding in " When we’re in Mallorca we also support the local economy"
- Get the Mallorca Beach App!
- One million Brits would benefit from 90-day rule being scrapped in Spain
- Mallorca Bulletin Reader Offers
- Mallorca hoteliers calling for eight-year sentences for British tourists' false claims