An amendment to the housing law allowing the expansion appears to owe something to a procedural cock-up.
The original area of the Llevant part was drastically reduced by the Partido Popular government.
GOB argues that the expansion of Alcudiamar does not comply with the special plan for Alcudia's port.
Alcudiamar suggests that the project would in fact produce environmental benefits for the bay and the beach.
- Helicopter crashes on ring road, three injured
- Woman seriously injured after being attacked by three pit bulls in Mallorca
- Demolition catches Son Banya drug dealers unawares
- Cala d'Or is UK’s top travel destination for 2024 as Mallorca remains number one
- Motorcyclist dies after head-on collision with a truck