One of the biggest problems is that bureaucracy is hindering the registration process
Fevitur, had brought the action against Noguera because of the prohibition of apartment holiday rentals in the city.
The Palma ban "defends the general interest above the financial interests of a few".
Antoni Noguera believes that "ideological motivation and political persecution" are behind his being placed under investigation.
The government is not "radical". Talk of "tourismphobia" creates "alarmism".
The Fevitur national federation of holiday rental associations is considering taking legal action.
- Palma's Via de Cintura cut off to save the lives of a group of disoriented dogs
- 'She-devil' leader of Mallorca gang ordered to prison
- The ham war of Palma's Olivar Market to go to court
- Which supermarkets are open on December 6 and 8?
- Leader of a gang who stole from trucks in Germany arrested in Mallorca